Trek through many ethnic group village seeing their culture, custom, ritual & norms. After finishing village walk you will enter in the jungle area where you can see many types of the orchids and enjoy of the wildlife observation along the dense rhododendron forest. Your destination is up to brown pasture land via top ridge of the hill seeing many other trekking trail as Annapurna sanctuary, Ghandruk loop, Annapurna panorama, Machhapuchhare taan model trek, Tara hilltop trek other places to be seen from here are sarangkot,pokhara valley,7 districts of the western Nepal. In the mountain whole Annapurna range (Annapurna i-iv, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Tent Peak, Gandarwa Chuli, Singu Chuli, Holymount Fishtail, Mardi Himal, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu & Dhawalagiri) can be seen from the nearer point with enjoying peaceful &non crowded environment. Mainly Brahmin, Gurung, Chhetri, Tamang & blacksmith caste people stay in this area.
Why to visit Mardi Himal Trek?
- To get enjoy of the culture, nature, heritage, hot hospitality.
- To get real peacefulness & real wilderness.
- To protect time & see many scenery of the other trekking route.
- Wildlife observation &dense rhododendron forest.
- To see traditional agriculture, watermill, honey hunting, cattle farming(yak, sheep, goat, cow, buffalo etc).
- Nepali traditional settlement.
- To see many other popular trekking trails as annapurna base camp,machhapuchhare model trek,panchase trek, ghandruk ghorepani trek then 9 districts of western nepal.
- Different village with different culture & history
- Wildlife ovservation, flora & founa, butterflies, many kinds of Rhododendrons.
- Scenery of Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna (I-IV), Gangapurna, Singu Chuli, Tent Peak, Gandarwa Chuli, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Dhawalagiri & Mt. Mardi Himal.
- Peace environment & trekking from the top ridge till mardi himal base camp.
Experience of village walk,jungle walk,rhododendron jungle walk, alpine area walk & touch the black rock of the mountain.