The Millennium Trekking The millennium trek, lies on the south east of Pokahara and north east of walling Bazaar.It is also known as Mid-Hill Ridgeline Trek. The highest point begins from 1709m; the trip is fit for all level of people. The trek offer opportunity to observe more than 30 colorful villages including Tanahun and Syangja distt. The trek offer stunning view of mountains and landscape, cultural aspects of different ethnic groups.The attractions of trek are diversity landscape with beautiful Mountain View of Himalaya ranges from Kanjiroba to Ganesh Himal, mesmerizing sunset and sunrise view. The land is inhabited by Gurung, Magar, and the wave of underground water feature of Dhobarani temple Millennium cave-an absolute natural cave with unique underground water falls, ancients’ temple, mansteries and historical forts. The trekking offers exotic sites for flora, fauna and wildlife. However, the route is untouched and still unknows to the foreigners and even domestic travelers too.
Millennium Trek in central Nepal offers diversity in Landscapes with beautiful mountain views of Himalayan ranges from Kanjiroba to Ganesh Himal, mesmerizing sunset & sunrise view, cultural aspects of major ethnic groups of Nepal such as Gurungs and Magars, the wave of underground water feature of Dhorbarahi temple, Millennium cave – an absolute natural cave with unique underground waterfalls, ancient temples, monasteries and historical forts. Most importantly this trekking route is not as tough as the other major trekking trails of Nepal. This trekking route also offers exotic sites for flora, fauna and wildlife. However, the route is untouched and still unknown to the foreigners and even to the domestic visitors.
Attraction for Millennium Trek
- Spectacular view of the mountain ranges and the landscapes from most of the part of the trek route
- Cultural aspects of Major Ethnic groups of Nepal
- Opportunity to taste real local cuisine
- Feasible for all age group and free of mountain sickness
- The real taste of Nepalese hospitality
- Friendly and hospitable people in each village
- Access road from most part of trekking route in case of emergency
- Cozy , Nepali style of accommodation
- Cultural programs / dances with adequate varieties of mid-hills
- Home stay / community based lodges
- An opportunity to experience a lifestyle unchanged in centuries, magnificent mountain views, villagers who open their doors and hearts to visitors in an area untouched by foreigners and domestic visitors.
- Hill Ridgeline Trek starting altitude 420m – 1709m
- An unusual trek, easily accessible from Pokhara, offering mountain views from Kanjiroba to Ganesh Himal, spectacular sunset and sunrise views from accessible view points. Experience the lifestyle of ethnic groups including Gurungs and Magars.
- Diverse landscape, including forests, ancient rice terraces, and bird watching opportunities. Millennium cave with underground waterfall, ancient temples and historical forts(kots).Delicious homemade food, simple home stay accommodation.
- A relatively easy trek, can be undertaken by most age groups, no altitude problems and access roads from most of trek in case of emergency. Length of trek can be adjusted to suit time needs.