1. Health: Good health and physical fitness is required on all trips. We recommend a physical examination for all trekkers on extended treks. If you are enable by physical will be provide extra support on pre request, it will be with extra charge.
2. Insurance: It is a condition while booking a tour and Trek with Beauty Nepal Adventure Team that travelers/trekkers must be protected by insurance that covers cancellation, accidents, health, emergency evacuation, and lost of items, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects etc. All costs for emergency evacuation must be paid in cash in Nepal unless an insurance company has agreed to pay the costs on your behalf. It is important that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for a trek does not exclude alpinism or mountaineering. Rescue insurance is not available in Nepal.
3. Advance Payment: To secure place, 35% down payment is required to make in advance and another 15% due 15 days before the trip Departure of payment as per the company policy.
4. Full Payment: Rest of the 50 % payment is due can pay on your arrival in Kathmandu. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided if full amount is not paid in time and no refund of advance deposit paid money in such case.
5. Last Hour Booking: We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date), but 50% payment of total tour cost should be made in advance.
6. Banking In Nepal: Advance Payments should be wired to one of our following banking Accounts:
Beauty Nepal Adventure Pvt. Ltd
A/C No. 1 2 0 1 2 1 7 5 0 1 1 5 9
Nabil Bank Limited
Lake Side,Pokhara- 6,Nepal
Swift Code: N A R B N P K A
Beauty Nepal Adventure Private Limited
A/C No.: NPR 01-2200015-01
Bank Nepal Limited
Pokhara Lake Side Branch
Swift :- SCBLNPKA
Note: Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit. If you would like to make the payment by card, payment in Kathmandu can pay by Master card, Visa Card etc, and 4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee.
7. Cancellation :
In the event you cancel the trip the following charges will be made:
Less than 30 days in advance*: US$ 25% per person.
Less than 15 days in advance*: US$ 50% per person
On or after the starting date*: no refund will be made.
8. A tour / trek guide who represents Beauty Nepal Adventure Team deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
9. We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries cannot afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly affects your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
10. You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation (resuqe), personal accident etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
11. To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You are advised to stay in touch with us for thus. However, occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather, natural and political effects if accrued etc.
12. On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents (booked on arranged category trip) are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost as single supplementary if needed or required.
13. On any account, we are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk all the times.
14. All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
15. Risk & Responsibility: Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our work honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble – free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as landslides, road blockage, flood, snow fall, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring for such, than that is your personal responsibility and should be bear on the spot.
16. Flight Delay: There is virtually possibility of flight delay or postponement for technical or notorious weather in Himalayan regions, which could be happened, in particular, in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Manang (Hongde), Dolpa, Simikot, Tumling Taar and Jumla region etc. in such case, we need to adjust by any menace.
Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you are highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid frustrating consequence. In case of delay in flight prior to trek departure or at the end of the trek, you need to meet your accommodation, food costs etc by yourself.